Fairytale


I created this layout for a 'Tic Tac Toe' challenge over on the Like For Ever Facebook group. I chose 'mist, white cardstock and pink' (of course!).

I used papers from the Twenty Sixteen kit, which contained the Studio Calico 'Goldie' collection. I wanted to make it light and fresh, so I used the palest pink papers and that gorgeous heart paper to keep the background clean and bright.

I'm still having a bit of a love affair with cutting out titles from patterned paper, and this title came together pretty easily.

I'm dressed as a Princess in the photo, so naturally the first thing that came to mind was the idea of fairytales. Thirteen years after this photo was taken and I still love fairytales just as much, so I really believe that no one is ever too old for them! Although I do have a greater understanding of the more gruesome side of them now.

Folding over the corners of the paper and stapling them down, might be my new favourite thing. It's such a simple and easy way to add some dimension, and a massive bonus is that you can see both sides of the paper - woohoo!

Hope you have a lovely Tuesday,
- Elsie








1 comment :

  1. So pretty Elsie! Love your hand cut title too! :) - Emma :)

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!

Back to top
Copyright © 2017 Elsie Robinson
Designs: FlyBird's Box.