Hell Yeah! | Clique Kit | March 2016

I'm a Guest Designer!
... Say whaaaaaaaat?!


I was so stoked to be asked to be one of the Guest Designers for Clique Kits this month. I seriously love this kit, especially now I have my paws on it. It has some amazing papers from the Studio Calico 'Goldie' Collection, add-on papers from Photoplay paper (a brand I had never heard of, but oh wow they're great!) and Clique Kit exclusive die-cuts, papers, journalling cards and cut-aparts designed by Inna Moreva.

I made an unboxing video of all the goodies here. So if you fancy giving that a watch, sit back with a cuppa and enjoy a more detailed look at the kit. I also purchased some of the add-ons and extra goodies from the Clique Store. Also I had a couple of disastrously awkward Postman stories which I explain - the perils of scrapbooking!

Keep scrolling for some pictures!

 








No comments :

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!

Back to top
Copyright © 2017 Elsie Robinson
Designs: FlyBird's Box.